What is Financial Protection?

Most people I met when talking about finances, they prefer to talk about investment. They say that investment could bring you a lot of money, and you can be rich. However, when I ask then "Do you have any takaful or insurance?" Most of them would say "No. Later lah, wait till I rich".

Image result for financial protection images

As I had mentioned here about the differences between takaful and insurance, I will now be explaining why is Takaful a MUST, not an option. 

Give me 10 names of anyone you know who can give you RM100,000 in case you are caught in an accident, or died. If you are unable to do so, then like it or not, you need to have Takaful. This is known as your protection. 

I had written before on how to manage your finances and now, I will be elaborating more on what is financial protection. 

Imagine if your parents or your income provider got into an accident, you immediately lose all your income sources, leaving you with the burden of taking care of your kids.

See the source image

Comments